Monday, November 10, 2008

smiles

We are really excited as Georgia isn't just smiling from GAS anymore! she is showing more emotion and reacting to things more now. This morning Tyler put her on our bed to change her diaper and I came in from the bathroom, and said a big happy, "Hello Georgia!" and she turned her head to me and started smiling and kicking her legs... I was suppose to be getting ready for work, but she was so awake and she was cooing and squealing, and I just couldn't pull myself away!! I couldn't help but compare her to the other babies at church yesterday, and man she is a calm baby! All the other kids were screaming, fussy, and crying. And then there was GK, just kicking back. I wonder if this is the calm before the storm. :) I just realized I didn't post any fotos from Halloween. I'll try and do that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment