Wednesday, October 8, 2008

little updates

So now starts the little mundane steps of developement that Tyler and I get excited about. enough to blog about them. I figure that they might be lame but in a few years... or in a few weeks I won't remember the little wonders that we are experiencing day to day.

Georgia clocks in at 8lbs 11 oz this week. She is focusing her eyes more. Tyler and I will be on one side of her and call her name or shake a rattle and watch her turn her head to the noise and breifly focus. It's so awesome when she looks into my eyes... even if it is just for a moment. We let her sleep the night, and she wakes us when she is hungry. THIS is great. she wakes up only once during the night, as Ty and I get up at 4:30 to feed her every morning before getting ready for work. Georgia is getting more hair however, it's growing in blonde. Her eyebrows are still blonde; they are filling in a little too. In the past few days we have noticed she has all these new eyelashes growing in! I'm really excited about that. She has had like 5 long lashes since she was born... it was like a switch turned on. All of them started growing in at the same time. She has also started flicking her tongue around. Well, that is about it for now. I'm sure there will be PLENTY more to come. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! I love hearing about your life as new parents! She's beautiful. I'm glad we can stay in touch via blogging. She only gets up once at night?! Wahoo! Count your lucky stars.

    PS. Did you get the burp cloths from Nicole Horton? I made some for Georgia but didn't get a chance to hand deliver them before we moved, so I asked Nicole to make sure you got them.

    ReplyDelete