so I'm finally updating the blog! what's been goign on the last month:
- Georgia started eating "baby food"
- GK cut her first teeth in Feb! her bottom right and then a week later her bottom left!
- GK just this Monday started going up on her hands and knees
- We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on the 19th of February.
- The Fam had to stay with Gramma Phyllis for 2 weeks as our water heater went out in our apartment
- Manda started class again... statistics!
- Tyler has perfected the art of putting Georgia down for her naps
- We are preparing to set up the nursery. GK still is in her pack and play in our room.
- GK has also developed a love of blowing raspberries. she especially likes doing it with a mouth full of baby food. :P
- Georgia is also pushing herself around; she'll be one place one minute, and 3 feet away the next!
Obviously, we've not been good about keeping the blog up. Things have just been too crazy! As always... we will TRY to do better. :)